Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Frequently Asked Questions

Sunday, June 16, 2024

1. Where can I obtain an Official Transcript?

Visit our Transcript Request webpage.

2. Can someone else request a transcript for me?

No, the transcript request must be completed by the student.

3. Does UA-PTC offer same-day services for transcripts?

No, the general processing time is between 3-5 business days.

4. Does it cost to have an official transcript processed?

Parchment Transcript Services does charge a processing fee and additional costs for mailing services.

5. Can I have my transcript sent to another school electronically?

Yes, you may request a secure, electronic transcript through the Parchment Transcript Services ordering link.

6. What other documents can I have sent along with my transcript?

Immunization records can be sent along with a transcript.

7. I submitted a transcript request a few days ago.  I just wanted to know if it was ready?

You are welcome to contact the records office at (501) 812-2220 or email to check on the status of your transcript request.

8. What do I need to show I attended school here and the amount of hours?

You need an enrollment verification. You can obtain an enrollment verification from the National Student Clearinghouse via your Campus Portal. If that does not meet your needs, you can request an enrollment verification from the Registrar’s office.

9. How do I request a copy of my shot records?

You will need to complete a document request form.

10. Can I pick up my transcript at the Little Rock-South site?

Currently, transcripts are only available for pick up at the Main Campus in North Little Rock.