Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Sexual Assault

Monday, July 15, 2024

UA-PTC Campus Center Building

The college encourages anyone who is a victim of a sexual assault to report the incident immediately to Campus Police at (501) 580-1831 in order to ensure that appropriate support and resources are provided. It is also important that a sexual assault survivor contacts the Campus Police immediately (before showering, washing clothing, or leaving campus, etc.) so as to preserve evidence for the proof of a criminal offense. Campus Police will assist the victim with seeking medical help, counseling, and with the appropriate legal authorities including the Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Office and the Victim/Witness Office.

Counseling Services

Counseling Services is provided by UA-PTC's Counseling Services staff. They provide counseling for crisis and healing, as well as referral to agencies off campus, when applicable.